via rideargyle on instagram:
Put your head down, follow the wheel in front of you, hope you don’t have to stop. Or turn. #TDF Photo @jeredgruber
WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO EVA
BECAUSE TODAY IS THE 46TH ANNIVERSARY OF STAR TREK AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS ON MY DASH ONCE
I am severely disappointed in you Tumblr.
Happy anniversary this is the best thing I’ve ever seen.
This fucking show
that’s my secret
I’m always tired
*transforms into the incredible sloth*
Nobody gives the black girl mob credit for being smart as fuck. They clown but at the end of the day they are really intelligent.
And it’s not subtle at all.
Taystee is a math prodigy in addition to being well-read, Poussey is multilingual, Cindy just knows shit, Suzanne studies Shakespeare, Watson was a good student in addition to being a track star, Vee is basically an evil genius. Piper often learns the most from them; they taught her how to fight and helped translate Pennsatucky’s biblical threat.
The show flat out acknowledges the (academic) intelligence of the black inmates time and time again, but the audience collectively ignores it.
ALL OF THIS
Sorry anon, I thought I answered this already.
❤ - Tumblr user I would date
- Hmm…Probably resident homie gnarledbacon, we send each other a shit ton of asks and she’s super nice, go follow her.
❣ - An unpopular opinion I have
- Women are entitled to free birth control, equal pay, and you know, other basic rights. *drops mic*
- I also think dubs are better than subs. for the most part.
✾ - TV series I love
- TV series, okay, well right now, I really love Avatar: The Legend of Korra, it’s just…the most interesting show on television. Period.
❂ - Post a picture of myself
- I am under the impression that I look hot no matter what I wear, so here’s a picture of me in a dress for a French Project.
My favorite couple on television.